|May 27 - June 26, Rome 104: Cryptology from Caesar to the Internet Age|
Mobile Computer Science PrinciplesAn National Science Foundation-supported project aimed at training high
school teachers to teach an AP-level computer science course in CT high schools.
QuizlyAn open source toolkit for creating live-coding exerices for App Inventor.
Java, Java, Java: Object-Oriented Problem Solving, 3/E
Original Publisher: 2006, Pearson Education, Inc. (Prentice-Hall)
Format: PDF, 849 pages
License: Creative Commons (CC BY-ND 3.0)
Abstracts, Presentations, Papers, Resources
- R. Morelli: The College's Official Page (Vita, publications, courses, etc.)
- L-System Models of Algae
- Artificial Intelligence, Historical Cryptology, and Expert Systems
- Computer Science Education, Electronic Voting
- True Vote Connecticut: Accessible and Verifiable Voting
- Historical Cryptography Tools and Resources
- Humanitarian FOSS (Free and Open-Source Software) Development